View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 02:05 PM   #23
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Just saw this paragraph and yet this forum is silent.

Just think about that picture of Trump laughing it up with Russia’s foreign minister in the Oval Office, a foreign minister who covered up Syria’s use of poison gas. Trump reportedly shared with him sensitive intelligence on ISIS, and Trump refused to allow any U.S. press in the room. The picture came from Russia’s official photographer. In our White House! It’s nauseating. And the G.O.P. is still largely mute. If Hillary had done that, they would have shut down the government.
That is exactly what the left is doing, effectively shutting down government because the left media and liberals in Washington can't allow a president who they lost to function. The more Trump comments, the madder they get.

I can't control any of that so I go about my business
I am not sure what good it does commenting on a fishing forum
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.