View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:54 PM   #23
basswipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Where does anyone think the "PC Bunch" here approves of this act?

So BW, lets be un-PC: The army should be Christian only? Or are Jews and Atheists allowed to?

The Army missed the seemingly obvious warning signs that "This stupid Muslim" was anti-American. This was a tragedy, and likely an avoidable one.

As far as being still alive, lock him up for life. Not b/c I'm anti-death penalty (well I am in some cases) but because this makes him more of a martyr. I agree with Night, the people that saw what was going on and didn;t act have some blame in this. period. No "PC Bunch justification". I don't think that is profiling. I'd hope if it was a white soldier writing to, researching and speaking anti-semetic or joining the Aryan's, they'd grab him too...
Exactly what I expected to hear.

I directed my tirade at no one.I never mentioned the faults of the US Army or Government.I never mentioned military policy on religion.I never mentioned any S-B memeber's name and yet you responded and you bring up Jews,Aryan Nation etc.

My original post did what was intended.I threw out the bait and you took it hook,line and sinker.It was so easy it frightens me.

Rock you are PC'ness at its finest.Again exactly what I expected to hear.You're defending this guy without even realizing it!

But none of this matters.I had a great day.I fished.I drank.I did(raked dammit!)20 bags of leaves.And I'm a Vet....I feel good about myself.

Last edited by basswipe; 11-11-2009 at 04:12 PM..