View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 04:36 PM   #20
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Just more possibilities!!??!! How about the realities of the video, the subject of this thread? Apparently of no interest, nor concern for you?

I guess you'd rather change the subject and move on to something else that interests you. Something in the midst of the boundless possibilities of corruption that exist across the spectrum of both political parties and of all politicians in the realm of American politics--damn the specific subject of thread.

It seems that for you, those possibilities that can somehow destroy Trump are your favorites.

Newsflash . . . Trump is not the greatest threat to America that has ever existed, nor that currently exists. What is a far, far, greater threat is what is pointed out in the video that started this thread.

But that doesn't interest you.

That's fine as far as it goes, but it interests me. If you are unable to show the very common courtesy of responding to what interests me, then I don't give a $hit about what interests you.

But I wish you well. Take a pleasant hike and wander into some other thread in which you and your interest can engage with the interest of the actual specific subject the poster brought up for discussion.
You’re wrong
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin