Thread: Lybia
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 07:31 AM   #27
Jackbass
Land OF Forgotten Toys

My bad he was golfing while Japan was under water. I never said anything about Islamic heritage. I could really give a hoot what his religion is. Doesn't affect my world. I could care less. He was Picking out his brackets while Libya was burning.

None of it matters. Until people decide this country is more important than red or blue we are all going to spin our wheels. As long as people like you Spence sit back on your throne and justify and rationalize moves by politicians based on red or blue we are all screwed.

There is zero accountability in government anymore. There hasn't been for quite a while. Our officials are the new Celebrity and people believe what is put in front of them by Couric, Williams and others.

So enjoy sitting back writing your quippy remarks and feel good about how intelligent your responses are. After all you are debating politics with the people that are affected by them. Not the people that practice them. We are all the real world and we live and die in the confines of what has been laid forth for us and make the best of it.

I am the man in the Bassless Chaps