View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #14
FishermanTim

From politicians with absolutely no self respect, state officials that hold themselves above their constituants to school officials that show they really never were educated,......we are all screwed!

Why do we have to allow these injustices to continue?
Why?
Because we HAVE to. We can try to vote people out of office, but there's always some :trump" card they pull that allows them to continue to screw us over.

PB&J is racist? I think that school official is an idiot, not deserving of even pushing a broom in that school!

Father/daughter or Mother/son dances are unfair to single parents?
Unless the single parent is a widow/widower or legally divorced, all I see is a money-grubbing spotlight seeking trailer-trash tramp. It's amazing the power she must feel knowing that her one complaint has control over the entire state 's school system. I hope that they let the people know WHO is screwing them over, so they can, you know, "thank" her personally.

What pi$$es me off most is that these 47% entitlement whores are always the first to complain when they can't get their way, and alway love to brag about how they get all that "free" stuff from the "guberment".

I may take a page from my brother's game book and start buying gold and then a firearm (legally) for when the $hit truly hits the fan!!!