Thread: Россия
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 11:47 AM   #28
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
That's not what I said. People don't criticize Trump because the Neo Nazis, kkk or racists voted for him. They criticized Trump because he called them nice or fine people and doesn't criticize them. You have no control over who votes for you but you do have control over the policies that you have that causes people to vote for you.

There's been far too little discussion on why the Russians supported Trump over Hillary, Cruz or Rubio.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"People don't criticize Trump because the Neo Nazis, kkk or racists voted for him"

Well I don't know what planet you inhabit, but here on Earth, people went berserk when David Duke said he supported Trump, despite the fact that Trump has denounced him a million times.

"They criticized Trump because he called them nice or fine people "

First, Trump was attacked for sympathizing with white supremacists (with zero evidence) way before that rally. Second, Trump didn't say the white supremacists were nice people (he actually was very critical of them), He said that both sides contained nice people. I would not have advised him to say that, but it's nowhere near the same thing as him supporting white supremacists.

With all the genuinely vile things he actually does...why can't you people be satisfied with pointing those out? Why do you need to make stuff up?

"There's been far too little discussion on why the Russians supported Trump over Hillary, Cruz or Rubio"

There has? So again, you're going to judge candidates based on who supports them? I wonder who Al Queda supported in 2008, do you suppose? Any guesses?

If bad people support Trump, you want to talk about why. If bad people support Obama, there's no need to dwell on that. In fact, it's probably racist to dwell on that.

Hollywood always supports Democrats,. I dare you to find me a bigger group of consistently amoral, degenerate, perverted, hedonist, drugged-out, sleazy weirdos. Why do they ALWAYS support the democrat?