View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 08:25 AM   #11
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Realistically, as an individual, the only thing that I could do to have effect on said situations is to exercise my right to concealed carry of a firearm on a more regular basis. My job and dress does not make it comfortable for me to conceal. I would prefer open carry, so that we don't have "gun free zones" such as schools and college campuses. Why give the mental sickos free range to shoot without being challenged for any amount of time. I would also benefit from open carry in certain neighborhoods I have (infrequently) traveled. Lot of guns there in the hands of punks, gang members, and drug dealers. I would just assume let them see mine, and hope those criminals just intimidate and shoot one another, not innocents.

Not to be ignored is the amount of TV and movie scripts that are based on violence, killing, rape, etc.... It continues to be invested in to make more and more extreme films with these sick themes. Why? Because it sells. It makes money. Another clear sign of the dumbing of America.

Last edited by nightfighter; 10-04-2015 at 08:40 AM..