View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 01:52 PM   #45
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You are the one dodging, not me. I can admit every single mistake Trump makes. You are the one who is incapable of criticizing any democrats.

What are you afraid would happen, exactly, if you just said "my god, Pelosi and Diblasio screwed up." Obviously they screwed up, the whole country knows they screwed up. Why can't you just say it?

Here's a hint...when I say "Trump screwed up", you can't then say I am shifting blame to others. I'm sorry if that;s going too fast for you.
you have the funniests form of criticism when it comes to Trump its called blame Democrats .. it is your go to response

how can 2 people with zero power over the Government (not in the executive branch) have screwed Up in any concrete way that contributed to Trumps inactions and lies

You support a President who claims voter fraud one who promotes conspiracy theories on tweeter Because the guy criticizes him , who threatens the press and to shut down tweeter for exposing his lying

to steal a phrase I'm sorry if that;s going too fast for you. TDS is not what I suffer from ..