View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 04:00 AM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
in 2016, the media all said that Hilary could not
lose, that the only question was the magnitude of the landslide.

Then after they were proven wrong, for two years they said trump
and his kids were russian agents. Nope, no truth to that either, and once again they look like fools.

Here’s my question...how
many times can they be this insanely wrong, before people realize that they’re simply unreliable? Does no one care how wrong they are? Is all that matters, that they say what you want to hear?

Spoken like a True Trump convert

Does no one care how wrong Trump and his policys are ? Is all that matters, that they say what you want to hear?

I express this same concern about Trump ^^^^^ and Trump lovers dont care

But again plz ignore everything else

"The special counsel did not find that any US person or Trump campaign official conspired or knowingly co-ordinated with Russia,"
you call this vindication I call it investigation complete

but for Hillary same basic premise

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information. The F.B.I. found neither, and as a result, he said, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

But Trump and supporters are still yelling lock her Up

then once in office Sessions admits there is not enough evidence for the FBI to investigate Hillary Clinton

And Trump fires him

More recently at a build the wall rally with Steve Bannon a women clearly a trump support says this

Never in my life did I think I would like to see a dictator,” the woman told the crowd. “But if there’s going to be one, I want it to be Trump.”

and then the crowd breaks into applause but to you this is Fake news and Isolated thinking of a small few (aka Trumps Base ) its boiling under the surface

https://wearemitu.com/politics/woman...-dictatorship/