View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 11:13 AM   #20
EarnedStripes44

I got the whole terrorist thing wrong? Your going to have to articulate that one for me.

I blame the current administration for its lack of caution when flagging nobel peace prize winning political leaders of friendly nations as Terrorist. At best, this is an overlooked mistake. Your secretary of state acknowlegded it was "embarrassing".

Mandela repudiated the ANC violent tactics. He admitted and owned up to their human rights violations. Has Bush?

I believe a wrong can be righted even after 20+ years. If Bush had've been forthright and transparent when the bottom began to follow out of his arguments for invading a sovreign nation I'd feel different.

And with respect to my political agenda, I thought this was a political forum complete with frames of reference from across the spectrum. I think your insinuations are a weak attempt to discredit my propositons subsequent embarrasment at Nelson Mandela being blacklisted. Lets stick to the point @ issue, and it seems at if your implying such labeling is justified.