View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 09:57 AM   #262
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Ahh, both sides
Well one side is and has for more than ten years been running political ads with candidates posing with and using assault style rifles, threatening their political opponents.
https://youtu.be/bZZ2Y6fAq8o

The same side removed the functioning assault weapons ban.
The same side has blocked comprehensive healthcare reform, police reform, weapon liability reform and any control of who can possess a weapon.
The city with the highest murder rate in the USA has no gun laws except against a concealed weapon, so perhaps gun laws actually work.

And before you claim things are impossible, remember this is the country where a guy got on a plane twenty years ago with a bomb in his shoe and ever since everyone has dutifully taken their shoes off when boarding a plane

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sorry, I live in CT, which has been a 50 year experiment in pure, unchecked liberalism. New Haven, Bridgeport, Hartford, are all disgusting and dangerous. There has been nothing but liberalism for 50 years. Bankrupt, failing sh*tholes.

I said both sides get an F, and you respond by saying conservatives failed, shich I already conceded so I don't know what you are responding.

What's happening, in New Orleans, Baltimore, Chicago, is more than enough proof that liberalism isn't the answer either.

Pete, ignoring every single policy failure on your side might make you feel better about your side, but it's not how rational people judge success or failure.