View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 11:36 AM   #56
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
OK. Yet you didn't have jack sh*t to say, when Hilary called Patricia Smith (lost her son in Benghazi) a liar. In fact, you said it was shameless of the GOP to exploit her grief. But you have no quarrel, I'm sure, with the DNC doing the same exact thing to attack Trump?
Hillary didn't call her a liar, she said she's not remembering it correctly. An emotional moment I could certainly see things getting mixed up.

Quote:
Still waiting for my history lesson Spence. I am waiting for you to tell me I'm wrong when I say that Republicans did the heavy lifting to end segregation and secure the right of blacks to vote. Since it is historical fact that 100% of the Democrats voted against the 15th amendment, I cannot wait for you to tell us how it was the Democrats that get credit for its passage.
I never said democrats should get credit, my point was that the republican party back then bares little resemblance to the party today.

Quote:
And with all due respect to the father, he went out of his way to wave the Constitution around, and speculate that Trump hasn't read it. I asked before, and I'll ask again...where in the Constitution does it say we have to take everyone, from everywhere? Because unless it says that, then regardless of what you think of Trump's proposed plan, it's not unconstitutional, and no one should say that it is.
That's not what he said, you're running his statements together. The remark about the constitution was in context of Trump's bigotry and religious discrimination for citizens.