View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 11:54 AM   #57
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Hillary didn't call her a liar, she said she's not remembering it correctly. An emotional moment I could certainly see things getting mixed up.

I never said democrats should get credit, my point was that the republican party back then bares little resemblance to the party today.

That's not what he said, you're running his statements together. The remark about the constitution was in context of Trump's bigotry and religious discrimination for citizens.

OK. How about the fact that you criticized the GOP for exploiting Smith's grief? How is what the Dems did, any different?

"An emotional moment I could certainly see things getting mixed up"

Maybe. or maybe, the serial liar, lied once again. I wasn't there, neither were you. I don't know how many times Mrs Smith has been caught lying, but with Hilary, it's a big number.

"I never said democrats should get credit, my point was that the republican party back then bares little resemblance to the party today. "

Not remotely what you said. I said the GOP passed the law (and I even made reference to the fact that things have changed), and you said something like "gee guys, have any of you ever taken a history course?" Haw, haw! What did I say that's historically incorrect?

"The remark about the constitution was in context of Trump's bigotry and religious discrimination for citizens"

Oh, I see. What religious discrimination has Trump proposed, exactly, that would violate the rights of US citizens? Be specific, please...