View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 06:25 AM   #87
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Bush left Obama with a massive deficit problem that Obama did a great job of whittling down even with the stimulus. Granted this was helped by economic growth. Trump inherited a deficit of under 700B and now its skyrocketing to over a trillion again for years to come...while we are experiencing decent growth as well.

Riddle me that? I’ve done my homework.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you got caught red handed cherry picking numbers to serve your agenda. leave it at that, don’t dig your hole deeper.

plenty of debt hypocrisy on both sides...for most people, their concern over deficits depends entirely on the party of the sitting president, it’s obvious.

interesting that you can see that trumps deficits will be this large for years to come. quite the prognosticator.

you forgot to mention, i wonder why, that a good chunk of bush’s deficits was because of the response to 9/11. he also managed, according to stanford university, to launch an aids initiative that is credited with saving over one million lives in africa. and almost nobody knows about it, because the media hates him.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device