View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 11:39 AM   #121
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I know, look at what happened on 1/6 and they way cops where treated.

So it appears Fox didn't do an article last year when we had one of the largest increases in recent history (at least 30 years).
i don’t know if fox did. but i wouldn’t deny crime was on the rise before then. mostly for reasons that your side refuses to concede need addressing.

rising violent crime, one more headwind your side is facing. because your sides solutions ( fewer cops, fewer crimes being prosecuted, coddling criminals) don’t make sense to anyone to the right of Pete. and a huge swath of america is to the right of Pete.

That was a problem for democrats in VA and NJ. Potentially Looks like it’s going to be a similar problem for them everywhere later this year.

Bill Clinton tried lefty liberalism. He had the brains to see it didn’t work, and he tried ( thanks in part to Newt Gingrich) a different approach, and he helped usher in massive economic growth.

Liberals cannot react rationally to failure anymore. it’s always more of the same. They’re not capable of saying “well that didn’t work, let’s try something else.”

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device