View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 02:57 PM   #3
GonnaCatchABig1
must find the fish

dont you see the real point? more children = more citizens = bigger military = more power

if the pure pinkos weren't so counter productive we would all be done for. why they are restricting births i have no idea. the next war against the pinkos is coming. we best be bulking up.. russia is pissed. the iranian war will cost many lives. then god forbid we need to fight russia off too. if that happens. guess whos knocking on the west coasts door? china. i dont think we nearly have enough troops to fend off china alone. let alone china iran AND russia. north korea would hop in. possibly going over board and nuking half the west coast. and setting off the end of the world in the process. and cuba.. well they would take their revenge shots.. we have too many enemies too close to the front lines. as much as people want to hide behind economics (pure capitalism) thats the truth. you can say its financially not a smart move for them financially. but the fact of the matter is in some places chivalry is not dead and money isnt everything. pride out weighs the costs.

as much as i hate to say it, we could learn something from them.
that isnt a shot at our troops at all. i am saying our government is just as corrupt as theirs if not more so. the difference being when their government send honorable men (being those who follow orders believing it is best for their countries. not those taliban f*cks) to die for their countries, they tell them straight up this is what we want. this is why. and when you die you died for this. of course its also their form of propaganda. but they are more honest. since their actions stem from hatred and anger, and not political moving and financial gains.

it's an extremely complicated thing to convey with OUT offending some one. because soldiers to governments are expendable. they may be OUR friends and family, but to their governments they are not more then statics and weapons. from generals down are all canon fodder in the overall goal of the leaders. it's sad but true.

which is why i have lost all hope in the world. and will no longer be voting for anyone. non of the people currently running have the interests of the human soul at heart. they cant even make a stand for themselves. they just say what ever makes people happy showing a desire for power. you best believe if i ever ran, i would lay my heart and soul on the table and let the people decide. i would not cater to special interest groups etc. and thus never be able to effectively run. cause it takes money. and you cant get the funds if you anger people.
but i think thats what this country needs some one who is no bullzhit. says hey, this is how i feel if you dont like it dont vote. not hese politicaly correct dinks who try to make every one happy.

a good leader stands for something. a bad leader falls for everything.

ADD ON:: for those of you who are unware.. the korean war never ended.. we have been in an ceasefire for 50 years with no peace terms ever decided on.

There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process. ~Paul O'Neil, 1965