View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 03:15 PM   #6
GonnaCatchABig1
must find the fish

actually..l you did use indians inccorectly. since indians are technically from the indonesian area and have nothing to do with the middle east. the correct enemy would be arabians/plastinians (what ever those are since the jews (sorry for such a racist sounding remark but "jewish people" doesnt right either) claim they never existed).

ADD ON: i am one of the most patriotic people around and i am finding really hard to be so lately. even for my friends over seas. but how can we compete with this? (granted there is some north korean in there but it's all the same) they out number us and are highly organized. to the extent of the nazi party. which gave us and the rest of the word a run for our money. we are already stretched to thin to deal with unorganized militia. imagine facing a well trained organized army willing to fight to the death?! unless ever civilian arms themselves and fights to the death should china invade we are pretty well screwed. you claim editing but this is reality. korea isnt far behind and has nukes. which they will use pre-emptive out of hatred.

that one wasnt even the one i wanted.. it was to focused on infantry. and even for me seemed a bit a edited to appear larger.. hear are the real concerns..

Last edited by GonnaCatchABig1; 10-23-2007 at 03:38 PM..

There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process. ~Paul O'Neil, 1965