View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 03:53 PM   #7
GonnaCatchABig1
must find the fish

now what really scares me is the things we dont see. just like with our weapons.

now granted you cant get a good scale fo the size of their armies. the only thing truly driving their economy is military build up. and should war occur, it would only be because russia was involved. imagine that well of an organized/trained army. supported uninterrupted by russia. on top of fighting well trained russian troops. trying to keep iran from taking over the middle east, (which will eventually allow them to enter the war later on. with more russian backing. they are an industrial country after all). it can't be done.

and honestly i am surprised it has taken as long as it has to set it in motion.

the only way to really cut russia off from chin and vice versa would be nuclear conflict. which with north korea on edge would instantly spark armageddon.

i dont think people truly understand the severity on whats going on. they stay in their shells, trying to convince them selves prevention will work. sure it may avoid armageddon. but as far as ground and air based standard conventional/tactical warfare is concerned we have never been more at risk.

then you have to ask yourselves how far would the world leaders go in teh name of honor/pride? would wiping out life on the planet be better than losing? with this much hatred involved and the years of built up angst i wouldn't be surprised.

these smaller holy wars have paved the way to political turmoil. and its all up to bush to please russia..

so long world.

There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process. ~Paul O'Neil, 1965