View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 08:01 AM   #52
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Love these Fraud youtube video Heros of the Right They are the only ones actively attempting voter fraud ... then re package it.. As See there is a ton of voter fraud.. Be afraid!!! funny these suddenly are flooding the internet like trumps accusers
you chose the word hero, I am paying attention to information the public has a right to know, I'd suggest you and the other half of the country wake up to reality before it is too late.

Its like filming your self speeding then complain the Cop are corrupt for not pulling you over..Really? some analogy, I don't think it is comparative though and I question your integrity if that is your mentality as the public's trust in the honesty and legitimacy of our voting process is of the utmost importance, we should not have to have the process scrutinized every step of the way but when things like this happen and the corruption is plain as day that some just accept it, then that is a huge problem. Unlike speeding where it is a violation for safety reasons not at all like voter fraud.

He is a fraud himself his arrest in early 2010 at the office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in a failed attempt to record staff conversations, and the release of videos of conversations I guess now we now why the right loves him and stolen Emails its what they do then call themselves whistleblowers
so it's all made up and false correct? maybe you should work for snopes

Last edited by Slipknot; 10-20-2016 at 09:16 AM..

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.