View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 12:09 PM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Most newspapers and tv stations are based in the large cities and the large cities are liberal. But to claim that only Fox news is professional is a freakin joke.

I don't care if you are thrilled or not with the Repub. candidates. Just search for Polifact and read up on the lies. Did Carson really get accepted to WP? Did Trump really see people jumping from the WTC?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/op...ml?src=me&_r=0
"Most newspapers and tv stations are based in the large cities and the large cities are liberal"

Those things are true. That doesn't mean it's an excuse for crappy journalism.

"But to claim that only Fox news is professional is a freakin joke. "

I think i said that I was surprised that anyone not at Fox, would ask her such a tough question. And I can support my suspicion thusly...of all the interviews she has done, how many times has she been asked about that sniper attack? How many times has she been asked why anyone in their right mind would believe that Bill didn't cheat on her, but was framed by the GOP? How many times has she been asked about all the crap that her/Bill pillaged on their way out of the White House? How many times has she been challenged on her idiotic notion that being anti-abortion is waging "war on women"? How many times has she been asked, why is it remotely democratic that Bernie clobbered her in NH, yet fell further behind because of the superdelegates she controls?

Fox (at least some at Fox, certainly not all) are willing to challenge Republicans by asking those types of hard-hitting questions.

"Did Carson really get accepted to WP?"

oh good lord. People objected to his use of the word "scholarship", which it turns out was on posters at the time. We have seen the posters with the word "scholarship". Has politifact confirmed that he was not offered admission by anyone? How would they go about confirming that, have they checked with everyone Carson has ever spoken to?

"Did Trump really see people jumping from the WTC?"

Here's the difference between us. I can say that because of the things he says, and the way he says them, that Trump isn't nearly qualified for the job. If he wins the nomination, I won't vote for him. I can say that, even though he's a Republican. You and Spence would never be able to say that about Clinton. She barked like a dog for Christs's sake, what was that? Is that any less pathetic, than what Trump does? Barking like a dog, and getting hugs from debate moderators? That's serious campaigning for the job of POTUS?

What does your beloved Politifact say about Hilary's claim that my side is waging "war on women"? She says that every single day, and unless it counts all those as lies (and I bet it doesn't!), let's just say I question the results of their "math".

I have to go now, I have to go slap my wife around, pipe-bomb the local planned parenthood, make a large donation to the Klan, clean my assault rifle, cheat on my tax return, poison some water in Michigan, fondle some altar boys, and watch Hee-Haw re-runs. According to Obama and Hilary, that's all we do.

Meanwhile, all the young college grads in CT are fleeing to liberal utopias like Florida, North Carolina, Texas, and Georgia.