View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 02:32 PM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

The Stable Genius said today in his presser with the latest unlucky foreign leader:
"Lindsey Graham would like to stay in the Middle East for the next 1,000 years with thousands of soldiers fighting other people's wars. I'd like to get out of the Middle East. I think Lindsey should focus right now on Judiciary, like the Democrats — the do-nothing Democrats as I call them because they're getting nothing done. They're not getting USMCA done between Canada, the United States and Mexico. They're getting nothing done."

Graham's response:
"I will do anything I can to help him, but I will also become President Trump's worst nightmare. I will not sit along the sidelines and watch a good ally, the Kurds, be slaughtered by Turkey... This is a defining moment for President Trump. He needs to up his game."

Mr. President, forget about what I’m saying about Syria.

Listen to your own national security team who are telling you the consequences of your decision and the impact it will have on our nation.

President Trump is being told EXACTLY what President Obama was told before he withdrew from Iraq.

He appears to be hell-bent on making the same mistakes in Syria as President Obama made in Iraq.

When it comes to America's national security I will NEVER be quiet.

The worst thing any Commander in Chief can do is to give land back to the enemy that was taken through blood and sacrifice.

I fear those are the consequences of the actions being taken right now.

I think the Republicans are sharpening their knives, Trump has no clue about how fast things can change.
He thinks he is King, the coup he whines about will come from within his own party.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin