View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 08:36 AM   #173
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the cause of torn apart families, was adults who chose to take children with them on an illegal
journey. it’s also always worth noting that none of the snowflakes uttered a syllable
about separated families and caged children, when obama was doing it. selective outrage is fake outrage.

if we didn’t separate the kids, and threw everyone into one facility, and even one of those kids was hurt by an adult there, then the same people would be complaining that we threw the children to the wolves.

it’s very common for adults who are being processed through the criminal justice system, to temporarily lose custody of their children. happens all the time. it’s necessary.

and if i was born in mexico and couldn’t find work and couldn’t come here legally, i’d come here illegally if i had to. i absolutely get the motivation. but regardless of intentions, breaking the law has consequences, not all of them pleasant.

take every single penny we confiscate from mexican drug dealers and gangs, and use that money to improve those facilities. we have to detain these people
until their hearings, common sense and empirical data suggest that 90% of those released dont show up for their hearings, but they deserve compassion and
dignity.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I was being sarcastic
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."