View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 04:10 AM   #60
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
are you disabled? or just a liar?

read. my. post. i said there’s a chance a crime was committed, meaning that there’s a chance there was misconduct.

please show us any evidence at all, any at all, that race played a factor. you can’t. because there isn’t any. and you can’t admit it, because it doesn’t serve the narrative.

zero evidence of racism at work. absolutely zilch. the riots were based on a lie. .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

My comment was towards the incident with the car full of children.. follow along..
But since you brought it up

to even suggest theres a chance of misconduct. Says volumes! And not your objectivity, and the video doesn't show racism ? How would it . A racial slur ? A white hood? By making that claim you have zero maybe less than zero how racism works . you should have just said it is what it is ..

Because for blacks its just that ,and has been for decades.. all you need to do is listen.. but blaming them is easier you've proven that constantly going on and on about b on b crime family units so on and so forth.. as if no other influence impacts their lives . Because you believe the fantasy that all men are created equal and everone starts at the 1 yard line..

I cant spell or write well i am guilty but man you need to go back and take a history lesson . Not the whitewashed version
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device