Thread: Trump* on blame
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 07:47 PM   #34
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Are you so clueless that you think Trump* was not told how dangerous this was in January?
That there was no reason that the other developed nations bought up all the ventilators and PPE starting in January?
We gladly sold them everyone we could and that nobody paid any attention to why the demand increased exponentially.

Remember the guy who said three weeks ago that in America “we will be down to almost zero people infected by Coronavirus within days” but now we’re talking about 200,000 or more Americans dying in the next months. It almost feels like Coronavirus wasn’t the hoax he claimed it to be.

Every one of these press conferences is a rebuke to every person who thought that it would be awesome to have a complete amateur in charge of a superpower.

We're now being briefed on the biggest threat to American life since Vietnam by the membership of Trumps country club.

Here's the takeaway from Jared Kushner's book report: we did not start active response phase of dealing with this crisis until 13 days ago.

13 days!

Coming tomorrow, we will probably have the Barron briefing on using FLOTUS scarfs to prevent infection.

I'm glad you are impressed with yourself, tell me again about Italy.

Here's what you posted March 3rd, complaining that I dared to say we need to do more.

"59 million and burdened with widespread virus
327 million and still isolated cases"

Tomorrow that will be a month ago and the numbers below will be higher.
The numbers now for the US
243,970 infected, up 14% today
6000 dead

You are just plain stupid.
I know about the numbers Bitchslappedboy. Do you think copy and paste makes you a smart person? When I made that post it was accurate. Is your head on fire or something?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN