Thread: Judge Kavanaugh
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 07:59 PM   #94
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Where did Jim say that It was only derived from teaching. She is smart,accomplished,wealthy but still a lying hypocrite. Why do you lose focus when asked a simple question regarding the hypocrisy of her Harvard salary while maintaining her opposition for the outlandish price of college.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Because he’s wrong about what’s driving the cost of college

Meanwhile, teaching salaries, one of the biggest single line items, have remained relatively flat—much like those across most of the U.S. labor market. Despite heavy spending by a handful of top universities for the most talented, grant-winning researchers, most schools aren't seeing big wage pressures, largely because teaching jobs are in high demand.
"Overall, the aggregate level that institutions are spending on teaching and student-related services has been pretty much stable for the past 15 to 20 years, adjusted for inflation" said Franke, of the University of Massachusetts in Boston.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin