View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 10:45 AM   #20
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
police state is perfectly fine so long as it helps to bring down Trump

That was a quote from a liberal journal, not my quote. And you don't seem to have anything to say about it or rebut it. No "issues" about it?

but what issues did you have

when Congressional Republicans who hounded the Obama administration and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over the 2012 attacks on American personnel in Benghazi two-year investigation, encompassing 33 hearings held in congressional investigations and four public hearings,

I expressed my issues about it in detail over several posts. "Do the search." I don't want to go slide off the topic of the thread you posted and rehash old news which has already been beaten to death.

at an estimated cost of $7 million ..to keep her from the white house and found nothing but the Flynn issue dosn't warrant a hearing or an investigation.... congress has a choice like in the Matrix

There you go with extremism again. Very important things were found regarding the incompetence of the administration and its attempts to cover that up. And if you think $7 million is too much to spend finding that out compared to the trillions of dollars spent by government on programs that truly don't accomplish anything, then I'm glad you're not in charge of the federal budget.

The Benghazi hearings were in the open and not classified. What happened in the Flynn leaks was a distribution of classified information to unauthorized parties, and which never should have even been investigated in regard to Flynn to begin with without a court order to do so. And you have no issue with that. At least you haven't said that you do.

You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Seem's you have already taken the Blue pill
I actually discuss, in my own words, my ideas and why, in detail, on most "issues" on topics that I respond to. And I actually discuss the topic, or argument, or video, or article, which is posted.

Here, again, you avoid talking about the article to which you are supposedly responding. Not one word of opinion about the article. As you have done with so many other of my threads or posts, you avoid their substance and deflect onto some other tangent, some comment on the messenger rather than the message, or how about this (my beef) rather than what you're saying type argument.

As for the blue pill/red pill stuff, I try having debates in a specific and substantive manner, with my own personal view founded on some guiding principal, rather than just spouting generalizations or mouthing political talking points. I try to directly discuss a topic presented rather than avoiding it and deflecting into another discussion. I don't take any pill before I enter a debate, and I try to present a rational and personal opinion.

I don't know what kind, or which, pill you take, but I find that when you respond to something you often wander onto something else.