View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 12:47 PM   #10
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I guarantee that information passes through email (including non-government servers) all the time before it's categorized as classified or top secret. It's quite likely the person sensing failed to tag it or even that they didn't realize significance until a later date.
I guarantee you there was classified information on that server. What is worse, I can guarantee you that between the Russians and Chinese reading our mail through her server, and the the 2 years of access to our OPM records (they did), they have a significant ability to read our thoughts and intentions. Maybe Obama isn't such a bad president after all. Since the Russians and Chinese know what he is going to do before he goes to do it they could counter and intellectual superiority of our almighty Obama - real or imagined.

Mix these with the compromise of JCS secure systems and you have perhaps the biggest IC failure in decades since well into the Cold War.

The entire server was a security risk and hackable.

This is such a breach of security that if any of us had done something half as bad we would be locked away.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: