Thread: QAnon
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 11:00 AM   #6
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
ok sure.. Trump has re tweeted their ideas like 40 times and several self proclaimed QAnon believers are running for congress.. you like youtube. Do a search and let them in their own words . Explain what being Q is..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Do you honestly think that after you have refused to discuss the substance of any videos or articles I've posted, that you deserve some discussion from me about something silly that you post?

I don't care about QAnon. I recall quite a while ago the predictions by it that used to be periodically reported. I never put stock in any of it. Ergo, I have no interest what "they" claim they are. And I have even less interest in what someone who opposes them describe who they are.

Nor do I have an interest in what the legacy media has to say about them. This main stream media has described people as Alt-Right, who clearly are not. As well, it has labeled people and groups Nazis, racists, homophobes, sexists who are clearly not.

If some people interest me, by appealing to what I think is true, I will form my own opinion of what label might describe them.