View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #14
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I think his point about "you didn't make that" is that your business was built on the backs I your employees.
Cost of living has gone up about 20%-30% in the last 15 years... Wages... Not so much.
Must be that mental illness again
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Just left a business where many of the employees made the same or more than I did in an average year. They also had less responsibility and worked fewer hours.

Then there's my current business with one employee (me) and the occasional Boston freelancers that I'll hire.

Because he's pandering to "the working man", Obama intentionally neglects to mention that 99% of all businesses are small businesses and they employ half of all working people in this country. Not to mention that 52% of those small businesses are home-based - meaning that the owner is likely working harder and longer hours than their employees.
Frequently Asked Questions

Obama intentionally neglects to mention that the business world is made up of more than just Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup and other massive businesses (that also happen to be top Obama Donors).
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/co...?cid=N00009638
Obama prefers to paint any person who owns a business as someone that has to find time between golf at their country club and trips on the yacht in order to make business decisions and decide on how best to screw over the average worker. Unfortunately because of this philosophy being preached by Obama, anyone who owns a business is assumed to be part of some secret society that has members that have never known a hard day's work.

I guess I should get started writing thank you letters to all those employees that worked for free in order to keep me propped up in high society.

How about you Nebe? Have you written thank you letters to all the employees of yours that have kept you propped up so The Glass Station can continue functioning?

Last edited by JohnnyD; 07-17-2012 at 09:24 AM..