View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You guys are funny.

Obama wasn't taking a shot at business owners, he was intentionally provoking the GOP.

Read the full transcript and I'd wager a clear majority of voters would agree with him.

Once again, this is the problem when you form opinions from sound bites.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Obama wasn't taking a shot at business owners, he was intentionally provoking the GOP."

Spence, let's pretend for a second that I agree with you on this statement (which, of course, I do not). Why is Obama going to a scheduled speech for the purpose of provoking the GOP? Doesn't he have better things to do? In the 2008 campaign, he said he didn't believe in red states vs blue states, just the United States. He said he was going to be a uniter. He said that HE was going to bring change, and put an end to partisan rhetoric.

If you are corrcet, that he was just provoking the GOP, how does that fit in with his promises to unite all of us.

Hmmm?

"Once again, this is the problem when you form opinions from sound bites."

No. Once again, you are categorically dismissing any and all things that Obama says, that make him look like an idiot. Once again, you are the one editing htings and taking things out of context, and making assumptions about his intentions that you cannot possibly have any knowledge of.

I'm discussing what the man actually said. He said that business owners did not create their businesses, someone else did. That's what the man said.