View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 08:12 AM   #5
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
right. throw a few innocent american kids under the
bus for the sake of advancing The Narrative.

when you compare the initial reports to the unedited video, you gat a sense of what a terrifying spot we’re in, where the media will distort anything to protect liberalism. the kid in the middle, doesn’t look like he moved a muscle
or spoke a syllable, and the guy was banging kid drum and howling like a hyena three inches from his face, THAT is tolerance. but the kid was portrayed as a bigot.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You live in an alternate universe

A new video shows a different side of the encounter between a Native American elder and teens in MAGA hats that's the head line from the media ... (cnn) you say will distort anything to protect liberalism.

Quote the kid in the middle, doesn’t look like he moved a muscle... and you don't see this as an issue a group of kids with seeming with no adult supervision involved in a confrontation
For we'll over an hour returning from participate in the March for Life rally Trump hats and all .. somehow they are just innocent bystanders .

Phillips told CNN's Sara Sidner. "I don't like the word 'hate.' I don't like even saying it, but it was hate unbridled. It was like a storm."

There are more question then answers but I'll go with the oldman''s take on the whole event