View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 08:55 AM   #34
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
most of the media is spewing propaganda instead of news, they are no longer journalists, cnn,msnbc,new york times, post etc. all bash trump while hiding disparaging stuff that would hurt Clinton. Those accusers of trump have been debunked one after another but you don't see it because you don't look and the word won't get out unless trump does the media's job for them. Fox news will cover it all but liberals and brainwashed people don't watch that. The proof of corruption on all those emails is overwhelming but the left media won't cover it other than saying it is false when the truth is, they are real and the corruption is so eggregious it's unreal. Our judicial system is over-run with lawlessness, they aren't going to admit it. The Democrats will stop at nothing to squash everything.

Clinton is the most corrupt, two faced lying candidate ever to be nominated for President. It is absolutely appalling. And if the collusion of this machine actually gets her elected, you all will own it and the destruction of our country will be on all of you. God help us if she gets enough electoral votes.
Curious to see the proof all the accusers statements have been debunked? I would suppose those that feel all those accusers suddenly came forward to hurt the trump campaign also believe all the accusers of Bill Cosby are all looking for their fifteen minutes of fame.

I don't like either candidate, but I'd put Trump right in the same category as Cosby, the fox CEO and a few men in a position of power I've seen abuse women because they could. My better have has had a career as an HR manager and has seen it first hand as well and we both see him for what he is.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device