View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 09:37 AM   #37
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Where do you put Clinton?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Bill Clinton is right there with them all, powerful man abusing his power because he can; oh I assume you did mean Bill. Still power corrupts absolutely and it isn't gender specific, so the guys don't have a monopoly on that behavior, but if we are going to do the math; I'm sure the men abusing women far overshadows the same happening to men. Certainly Bill Clinton wasn't and probably won't be the last man in the oval office to get away with behavior which in today's corporate world, would likely lead to trouble or termination.

I don't like Hillary, but man I've come to detest Trump. I think he is a corporate bully, the definition of a narcissist, he is abusive to women clearly and I don't trust him to not take our country to the brink of military action that will do more harm to our economy, than the policies the democratic party brings to the table.

But he knows more the all the generals combined, so I guess he might not be as dangerous as all that. Bombing the sh*t out of countries sounds really promising to route out the terrorists, but how many countries are you going to go at, its not like they are all in one camp just hoping Trump doesn't get elected.

Like I said, I've voted and left the oval office ticket blank, I can't wait until it's over and fear for what might be yet to come.