View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 11:23 AM   #202
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
You've already pointed that out. I regret that I gave you the opportunity to once again point it out. I got it the first time and it gets boring hearing about it over and over. It's all interesting, but this is still the U.S., not Mexico, however it got to be that way.

This is the first time that Coulter's viewpoint has been tendered. There is no need to bring all that old stuff up as if it somehow discredits what she says. I doesn't. But a not very nice try.
Perhaps she should have read his manifesto.
Then she would have seen this statement.

"Actually the Hispanic community was not my target before I read The Great Replacement."

Pretty far stretch to blame that on Armando Navarro, Roberto Rodriguez or some civil action group.

But perhaps Ann Coulter feels guilty about saying this, though I doubt it.

Ann Coulter, appearing as a guest on Jeanine Pirro’s Fox News show, offered a dispassionately violent suggestion about what could be done to stem the flow of migrants: “You can shoot invaders.”

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin