View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 04:46 PM   #33
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Donald Trump: Time to Investigate the Left for ‘Treasonous Things’

One Potential Russian Collusion Scandal Has Not Yet Been Investigated: Hillary and Uranium One

Lindsey Graham: Senate Will Investigate FISA Abuse, Surveillance of Trump
Campaign

Here we go....

but again the right fail to see why Trump and his people were investigated to start with.. (not because they won )

Meeting with the russians lying about meetings with the russians lying about dealing with the russians Trump himself suggesting the russian didn't try to interfere in the elections Trump's refusal to cooperate with the muller investigation (if he did it would have done in a year )

again how many convictions and counting

Heres a witch hunt for ya all from Trumps lips

"He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."

"I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

4:23 PM - Aug 6, 2012
Twitter Ads info and privacy

I guess he knows all about witch hunts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=B57H8AxkszY