Thread: 2016
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 06:09 PM   #21
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
How many Americans died in American embassies when bush was president?

There were several attacks on embassies under Bush's watch. Several people were killed, but the internet searches I made, other than a couple of left wing blogs, didn't claim any of them were Americans. Several said no Americans were killed. But that's beside the point. There were no cover-ups or lies about those embassy attacks. Why the Obama administration lied about Benhazi is the question more than who died. And could something have been done to prevent those deaths?

Speaking of the big lie. How is the search for weapons of mass distraction going?

There is no evidence that Bush intentionally lied. There is solid evidence that Obama administration knew the story they fabricated was not true. Besides, check with Spence. I'm sure he'll tell you the Bush stuff is old news. Talk about ZZZZZZZZZZZZ tiresome--geese, were still on the Bush did it crap. And that, true or mostly untrue, is supposed to make it OK for Obama to lie? That's goofy. What difference, at this point, does Bush make?!?

The GOP is grasping at Benghazi like it's the knot at the end of their rope.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Or, the Dems are desperately trying to keep the knot from tightening around their neck. But it's not sticking, anyway, so don't be so concerned about it.

Seriously, the big government lie is to be condemned no matter who it is that tells it. No? Deflecting by pointing to the other guy just gets us further along a path to our own subjugation.

Last edited by detbuch; 03-10-2014 at 06:37 PM..