View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 10:32 AM   #69
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
he’s compared to Hitler all the time. Don Lemon did it last night, you can ask one of the 12 people
who were watching.

if your definition of a concentration camp is a place where people are held without trial, (1) that’s way outside what most people think of when they think of that term and you know it, and (2) even by that definition, it’s asinine to say that’s what we are setting up. these people are detained until
they have hearings, not indefinitely.

and again, keeping kids in cages during obama’s presidency, was never an issue. it only became immoral in january 2017. right?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You didn't answer my question. Or is the he's (I assume Trump) compared to Hitler all the time an answer?

Who were the eleven people besides you who were watching Lemon and why would I care, especially since it is apparently such a limited audience.

I think perhaps you may have attained the rank among Trumplicans of Obergruppensplainer. SAD

If you look at Trump campaign supporters being rewarded look no further than who is holding immigrants and see GEO Group and CoreCivic stock prices.
Just a little view of the Trump swamp, that he claimed to be draining.
Wonder what his and his families holdings of those stocks amount to?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin