View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 10:37 AM   #70
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You didn't answer my question. Or is the he's (I assume Trump) compared to Hitler all the time an answer?

Who were the eleven people besides you who were watching Lemon and why would I care, especially since it is apparently such a limited audience.

I think perhaps you may have attained the rank among Trumplicans of Obergruppensplainer. SAD

If you look at Trump campaign supporters being rewarded look no further than who is holding immigrants and see GEO Group and CoreCivic stock prices.
Just a little view of the Trump swamp, that he claimed to be draining.
Wonder what his and his families holdings of those stocks amount to?
"You didn't answer my question"

Was the question, where did I come yup with death camps?

Answer: From Fredo Ocasio-Cortez. She said Trump is setting up concentration camps where people are being brutalized and killed, and she said "never again", a phrase commonly associated with the Holocaust.

She specifically referred to people at these concentration camps, as being "brutalized" and "killed". I concluded she was referring to death camps. You disagree. Fine.

I answered your question directly. Return the favor? Do you stand by your comment that it's "bizarre" of me to claim that Biden said the things he said? Or was I 100% correct that he said them?