View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 01:08 PM   #269
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
He did ask me to show him where it was dismissed . Democrats are real sticklers when it comes to the law . Hillary broke the law but was not charged with a crime so she is innocent beyond any reasonable doubt . Trump , back in 1973 , was charged with discrimination , was never convicted of anything, but he is guilty as charged .
It really helps to throw the racism thing in wherever you can. That really is the only way to unite the country. Right Paul ? Where I have done that? How many people have I called racist? - Pls. post some links. I'll call you out again - just like I called you on the not guilty statement. You had to change your story from dismissed to not guilty bc I caught you in a lie and you knew it. I was gonna let you go on that and not bring it but....... As I said I do think he is a racist,a bigot and a bully though.
It really helps if you dismiss logic and reality and you will be able to understand Paul's point of view . If you don't think Trump has problems with race your dismissing logic and reality. I guess all those statements about Hispanics, Mexican's, re-tweets from racist websites are all made up.
Maybe Paul can tell is what Hillary has done for African-Americans ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
nm