View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 05:29 PM   #130
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
“the squad” has a lot of influence within the democrat party. they’re the only reason why the infastructure bill wasn’t passed months ago. it passed the senate, the moderates in the house wanted it, the squad managed to hijack it and connect it to the 3.5 trillion social spending bill.

what has marjorie taylor greene done to alter the conservative agenda?

she’s a nook and a jerk.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The squad or Manchin and Sinema stopped it?
The Gang Greene drives the agenda in the house and McCarthy is to much of a wimp to do anything because the Stable Genius praises them.
Now explain Gohmert, Gaetz, Gosar, Boebert, Jordan etc and how McCarthy has promised to reinstate anyone tossed from committees IF they win back the house.
Just who’s running the freak show for the Republicans, leadership or the wackos
So far the Trumplicans have voted against lower insulin prices, pandemic relief, infrastructure, capitol police, violence against women and the stacked Supreme Court will likely negate Rowe vs Wade.
You claim the Trumplicans have a record to run on….

So explain this logic-
How you square demanding freedom of choice when it comes to vaccines BUT NOT freedom of choice when it comes to reproductive rights?
Only the unborn count?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin