View Single Post
Old 12-26-2022, 01:58 PM   #10
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
fixed the quote for you

Here is Abbott's Christmas message (I'm guessing he didn't grow up going to my church):

The Republican tweeted on December 25 wishing people a Merry Christmas and adding: "May the joy of our Savior's birth fill your hearts today and every day."

The tweet included a picture of a Bible verse from Isaiah 9:6 reading: "For a child has been born for us, a son given to us; authority rests upon his shoulders; and he is named wonderful counselor, mighty God, everlasting Father, prince of peace."
Abbot and other conservative should look into why the current Pope in from the Americas

Most of those on the buses are clearly more devout Christians

Yet https://www.washingtonpost.com/relig...estigate-them/

When four Republican congressmen accused Catholic Charities USA of violating federal law by providing food, clothing and shelter to migrants on the U.S.-Mexico border, the organization quickly fired back, calling the allegations “incredibly disturbing,” “fallacious and factually inaccurate.”

And look who sent it

The same day Catholic Charities received the letter — which was signed by U.S. Reps. Lance Gooden (Tex.) Tom Tiffany (Wis.), Jake Ellzey (Tex.) and Andy Biggs (Ariz.) — Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) asked the state attorney general to investigate NGOs that he says have assisted illegal border crossings near El Paso.

To bad the people of Texas are complicit in the treatment of these migrants as are the bus companies and Drivers . I was following orders has been tried it doesn’t cut it.

Kinda like how Germans were complicit in the treatment of the Jews .. Texas and Republicans want and have the camps the relocation effort . the de humanization rhetoric the fear of the invasion and how they are here to steal your jobs your vote’s your woman your way of life. All from GOP leaders ..

they just haven’t started killing them yet.

So in their pee sized brains

they think what they’re doing is different from History
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device