View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 01:18 PM   #173
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
How long did it take to find something you liked? This recap of Trumps term says otherwise.
It didn't take long at all. I wasn't even looking for it. Stumbled on the click bait about the seven lies told by Biden in his state of the union. I haven't watched a State of the Union speech in several years. It didn't take long for me to understand that those speeches were puff pieces for the speaker. Sprinkled heavily with stretches of truth, lies, and BS.

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link. And there were the seven lies, to which I thought, OK, so what. What did we expect . And moved on with no thought of posting it on the forum.

Then you made your remark. And my first reaction was, OK, big deal, typical BS back and forth banter full of sound and fury but signifying nothing. But, then, driven by some stupid itch, I posted it as a reply to what you said. I should have let it go. You replied in a manner that I expected. Deflect and move on. The usual $hit, and I let myself get sucked into it. I've been resisting making responses to the usual mumbo jumbo, but had a stupid relapse.