Thread: Fentanyl Deaths
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 06:00 AM   #61
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
You do understand that it was not he who proposed it in the first place I hope. I don’t know who thinks this makes him a hero but if that is your impression then you are a fool. If you don’t give him credit for reversing the policy then exactly who gets the credit? Try to think rather than spouting the snowflake anthem.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Funny you talk about snowflakes then you expect him to get credit for reversing the policy... that should never have never been in the budget to start with ..

its called commander's intent it's his Budget its his people he is responsible ... took him 3-4 days to say

I have overridden my people': Trump says he will keep Special Olympics funded

But not once did he say Say his people were wrong ... or anything he was just feeling the Heat

After Trump made the announcement, DeVos thanked the president and said they see "eye to eye" on this, adding she pushed him to change his stance on funding the program. classics wasn't me....

Only Trump supporters think trump should get credit or praise for just doing what's right .. to start with .. he is so abnormal in his behavior his supporters give him credit for doing something that most americans do normally or on a daily basis... Like please, thank you , accepting responsibility, taking criticism.... not lying all the time ya know adult stuff