View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 07:33 AM   #90
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
that's the issue with Gun control .. you all have ready drawn a conclusion why hasn't worked .. why should someone without a loose screw be told they can't?

the Gun lobby has convinced gun owners its about taking their guns
and you just validated that argument ..

its always been about stopping the guy with the screwloose

My stance is unacceptable to gun people have has many guns as you want .. my only requirements are there registered and the types of guns should be on a tier based license.. we do it with driving
Overall Gun related deaths are down near 40% since the mid 90s. The outliers of this are mass shootings and increased inner city violence. Mental Health and Gangs, yet we mostly gloss over this and go for the vast majority of law abiding Citizens. How The Bleep does this make sense Wayne?

The issue is the people with the screw loose yet you and the left continue to say take all the guns. Because the left says we're gonna take the guns.

We have a tier based system, actual automatic rifles and machine guns and such require a heavy price / tax / cause.

Kamala Harris is willing to send Cops to confiscate guns.
Eric Slawell is willing to nuke ya if you don't.
Vox wants complete confiscation.
All of the Dems want some vastly increased level of registration or confiscation type legislation.

I don't effing care. This is my Constitutional Right to have something that can adequately protect my home and family if I need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
If many of the folks who watch Fox News turned it off and played video games instead, we would likely see a reduction in the rise of white nationalism.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You really have snapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
My opinions on Trump come from listening to him, watching the steps he has taken and the executive action an inactions taken, I’m not brainwashed by the media reporting. You however may be, because while you state he has clearly proven not to be deserving of the long list of labels you have listed, he fits the description by action on most.

You defend him vehemently and will always win (in your mind) the argument. You don’t believe his campaign seeker help from the Russians, you don’t believe he obstructed the investigation, you don’t believe he has this weird love of some of our most dangerous enemies, or that he has caused in part the dramatic increase of border crossings by words and policies. You are our boards resident AG, your new nickname should be D-Barr.

Respond if you like, I rarely get a third thru your long winded posts, because it’s like seeing the same movie for the tenth time, it just old.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: