View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 09:51 AM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
And a yuge % of the Repub. party believed the lie about Obama's birth and religion - and then they rewarded the biggest mouthpiece for those lies w/the Presidency.
not a lot of mainstream republicans were burthers, not a lot claimed he was a muslim. that was the fringe, which sadly exists in both sides.

you want to convince us Trump is a weasel, im on your side. i completely agree. Obama was jobstranger to throwing elbows when it suited him, he played the race card a few times with McCain.

I’m not sure that Newsweek calling Bush a wimp, and the New York Times saying he had a mistress, is the same as Trump being the jerk he is. Because many republicans like me, many of us, know that trump has no credibility when it comes to character or morality - none. I like his policies, but i have zero interest in listening to him bash other people. But Newsweek and the New York Times have not been widely abandoned by much of the left for their lies and tactics. They are still
considered legitimate news sources. Very few Republicans feel Trump has any moral or intellectual authority.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device