Thread: Iran
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 11:27 AM   #74
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Since I’ve been on this board I’ve only made one prediction, that Trump would be impeached in the house and the senate would refuse to hold a legitimate trial and the 2020 election would resolve it one way or the other, so it appears I’m on track with that one.

Here is another I know I can win, I predict SD being who he is, can’t go two weeks without throwing a childish insult someone’s way and you piling on, when you two are that predictable it’s easy.

I predict Pete will continue to go hard at the right and his battle with the blue font Detbuch will continue.

I predict Trump will probably not make good with his campaign promise to end our involvement in the Middle East conflicts, the sh*t is going to hit the fan and I’d not want to be a family of a serviceman or women deployed in what is going to be explosive soon. If you feel confident with the Trumps tweetIng foreign policy and threatening rhetoric, even going so far as to suggest we would hit cultural targets, then you are as f’ed up as he is.
With all these predictions then surely you will double down. Or are you spewing without confidence?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN