View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 10:12 AM   #743
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so you disagree that one of those two guys is going to
ein? i’d like to clear this up. you’re saying it’s cult like to say it’s a binary choice. so either you agree it’s binary in which case you’re a cultist, or you think it’s reasonable to assume that a third person will
with that race

which is it?

Yes Jim the vast majority of American election have only 2 choices binary

But The term binary I used when talking about elections are usually framed as a choice between the lesser of two evils

So

When people throw out the binary choice, they’re trying to reduce the election to two defined choices whose outcomes are totally understood. They want to pretend that you know exactly what outcome you’re getting with either choice and that the outcomes stop the minute the choice is made.

It’s about the best candidate hence why my state Ma has had several Republican Governors They weren’t elected because of their ideology
In a democratic state . They were better candidates

GA Republicans could careless about the competency integrity or character of their candidate. It’s all about owning the libs they have made it binary choice between the lesser of two evils

Why would. Raphael Warnock not help the people of GA any less than walker beside walkers a Republican puppet