Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
have you noticed how often, you find yourself unable to
answer a simple question? o asked
if you felt the media
leans left, you couldn’t answer.

yes pete, liberals can ask questions. but they don’t need to be so biased. when i was young, you could watch the news, and have no idea whether the news person was a democrat or a republican. now they are all liberal
activists.

anyway, you aske
me a question, i answer it. i can do that, because i think about things before i decide my opinion, i don’t obey orders given to me by someone else.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You need me to tell you that some media leans left?
Somehow that means reporters cannot ask questions you object to.
Some people incorrectly believe that it is the role of the police to stop actions like those that occur in Trump Rallies and it is a valid question.

Meanwhile you believe everything the State/Faux propaganda machine rolls out, and it is quite an organized machine.
The close alignment of Faux and Trump should make you worry more than the rest of the media.
He and his supporters are making Emergency Powers close to The Enabling Act, and one could equate his reaction to the Democrats to the Barmat Scandal.
But history never repeats, does it.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin