View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 09:13 AM   #9
Flaptail

Do what I did once, I went next door and "introduced" myself as the guy who if he found anything missing would come back to vist again with the very baseball bat (aluminum) I had in my hand and just beat him to a pulp, no questions asked.

Did have an incident shortly there after with one of his kids. Once I figured out what had happened I marched right in while they were sharing tv time, quaint family unit as they were and picked him up by the throat and asked for my two boat gas tanks back or I would bust his house up and them as well. The kid went and got the tanks which were in the woods behind our houses along with 6 stolen dirt bikes which the police later came to collect.

The house was finally lost to bank foreclosure and now sits abandoned and overgrown and falling apart. Anyone want to buy it cheap and live next to me?

Make the first move Karl, let him know he shouldn't f()ck with you. Otherwise your doomed to a hellish exsitence.

I always thought living on the Cape in Orleans was an idylic life, one to be jealous of?

Why even try.........
Flaptail is offline   Reply With Quote