View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 06:20 PM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
It's the standard #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& he always spews Jim. Let him keep chasing his tail.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
not just him, all of them. it’s something, it really is. i got to the point where i literally couldn’t watch obama speak, it made me sick to my stomach. but he did some really good things. it never occurred to me to deny the good things he did, i assume people would think i was crazy if i denied that he did good things. no one is nearly as one dimensional as they desperately try to make trump out to be. and i hate trump as a person, he’s disgusting. but he’s doing some productive things.

i will never forget, as long as i live, at trumps state of the union, the gop cheering the low black unemployment, and all of the democrats sitting on their hands, miserable that blacks are going back to work unless they can get credit for it. that says it all, it really does.

they were miserable. low black unemployment gave them absolutely no reason to cheer. and they are the ones who never stop calling my side racist.

you cannot make somehing like that up. i dare you to try. i don’t get it, and it’s sad.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device